Parenting after separation gives rise to a particular set of challenges:
- How can I best support my children during and following separation?
- What should I tell them about what is going on and what should be kept from them?
- How do I prevent conflict and improve communication with my ex?
- What if my child says he or she does not want to see the other parent?
- How do I stop my children worrying about me?
These and other related issues are covered in our separated parenting programme. You can attend the programme on your own or together with your ex (in which case the therapist will also spend time with each of you on your own.)Contact us
At The Child and Family Practice our specialists can help with both physical and mental health needs, education and family problems, mediation and medicolegal reports.
We aim to offer sensitive individually tailored confidential highly professional services and, where necessary, integrated care across a range of professions and specialities.