Help at School

The practice has an child educational psychotherapist and several educational consultants who provide specialist help when children have been affected at school by their parents’ separation.

This can mean advising the parent(s) and preparing a report for the school on a child’s particular needs, liaising with the school to ensure that appropriate support is provided and counselling focussed on problems at school.

Contact us

Help At School Consultants

About Us

At The Child and Family Practice our specialists can help with both physical and mental health needs, education and family problems, mediation and medicolegal reports. We aim to offer sensitive individually tailored confidential highly professional services and, where necessary, integrated care across a range of professions and specialities.

Contact Us

The Child & Family Practice

+44 0207 034 2690


60 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3QU